- Years in Practice: 30+ Years
- School: University of Pennsylvania
- Year Graduated: 1976
- License No. and State: 106574 Massachusetts
- Academy of Clinical Social Workers
- Diplomate in Clinical Social Work
- Qualified Clinical Social Worker
- Licensed in Massachusetts, highest level: LICSW
- Member National Association of Social Workers (NASW)
I treat clients of all ages, from children to senior citizens because I am aware that life can be a challenge at any age. My philosophy is that existing issues and potential problems can be prevented or minimized. I work with clients to develop a variety of skills that can help them to effectively cope with relationships such as marriage, parenting, friendship and work.
In addition to improving self-esteem, self-image and overall outlook on life, counseling can help individuals cope with and control circumstances that can hinder happiness and personal growth.
Counseling is conducted at my office on an out-patient basis. There are also special situations in which I can offer services to individuals in their homes.
Telephone therapy is ideal for people who:
- Have busy schedules
- Prefer the comfort of their home
- Are unable to leave home
- Travel often
Phone therapy sessions are set up the same way that office visits are scheduled. I accept credit cards for the $130.00 fee. Please contact me with any additional questions.